Our NATO rails are designed to bolt directly onto the sides and top of Ember S5K or Wave, allowing you to mount whatever accessories you like.
Available in 2 lengths, 62mm and 90mm, we designed these rails to be as low profile and lightweight as possible. They are built with precision machined aluminum, and feature spring-loaded locking pins for extra security on camera.
NATO rails allow for easy rigging and quick release of accessories like monitor mounts, side handles, top handles, etc. While multi-point mounting to the camera provides extra stability and keeps the rail from spinning.
- The 62mm Rail is perfect for the top of the camera for mounting any NATO compatible accessory. It pairs nicely with the NATO Rail Clamp & any of our mounts (Freefly Adjustable Accessory Mount, Phone Clamp Mount, or Tablet Clamp Mount).
- The 90mm Rail is the perfect length for the sides of Ember. It will give you a secure mounting point for any NATO compatible accessories, including side grips and accessory mounts.
- Bolts directly to the sides and top of the Ember camera using included M3 fasteners
- Spring-loaded locking pins provide extra security
- M3 holes and ¼”-20 slotted channels provide versatile mounting options
- Two ¼”-20 captive screws also included
- Compatible with all NATO standard accessory clamps
- Rugged machined aluminum body
- Stainless steel spring-loaded locking pins
- PVD coated black stainless steel hardware
- Product weight in use:
- 62mm - 14.9g (0.53oz)
- 90mm - 19.9g (0.70oz)
- Physical dimensions:
- 62mm - 62.0 x 21.0 x 6.0mm (2.45 x 0.82 x 0.24")
- 90mm - 90.0 x 21.0 x 6.0mm (3.55 x 0.82 x 0.24")
- Qty 1 - 62mm or 90mm NATO Rail
- Qty 2 - M3x8 SHCS
- Qty 2 - ¼”-20 Captive Screws