The lowest profile, lightest weight monitor mount we have ever made. Featuring a proprietary, tool-free tilt hinge designed to keep consistent feel over time without needing adjustment.
We couldn’t find a monitor mount hinge that we loved, so we made our own. Use the Adjustable Monitor Mount to attach a monitor, phone clamp, or tablet clamp directly onto your Freefly (Ember or Wave) camera body. Or, use it with our NATO clamp and rail system to quick release from a camera (or any camera cage). Once a monitor is attached, you can adjust the viewing angle without tools! And the best part is that our proprietary hinge will maintain a consistent feel and not loosen up over time.
The monitor attaches to the mount using a standard 1/4”-20 thread. It also includes removable anti rotate pins for Arri and SmallHD standards, plus a grippy silicon mounting surface. The anti-rotate pins can be stored underneath the mount when not in use, and are designed to be used one at a time for either standard.
Two M3 fasteners are included to attach the mount directly to the camera or to a NATO clamp. The double mount point design prevents unwanted spinning.
- Works seamlessly with Freefly NATO Rails when combined with NATO Clamp quick-release system
- Direct mountable to top of Ember or Wave Camera
- Proprietary tilt hinge doesn’t loosen up over time
- Two removable anti rotate pins, one for Arri and one for SmallHD standards
- Store anti-rotate pins on underside of mount when not in use
- Up to 135deg of tilt depending on set up, minimum 100deg
- ¼-20 captive screw to attach monitor/accessory
- Use with the Dual Monitor Height Booster for Monitor + Phone set up
- Rugged machined aluminum body
- Custom hardened stainless steel hinge
- Silicon mounting pad
- PVD coated black stainless steel hardware
- Physical dimensions: 40.0 x 35.5 x 18.4mm (1.58 x 1.38 x 0.72")
- Qty 1 - Adjustable Monitor Mount
- Qty 2 - M3x8mm Screws