The latest addition to our SuperLight Battery ecosystem, SL4-Ground Battery is designed to be a long-lasting, robust, power solution for Mōvi Pro and Mōvi Carbon.
SL4-Ground Batteries are 4.1Ah 6s (18v-25.2v) packs for longer run times than the original battery system with Mōvi Pro or Carbon. Click here for sample run times from the Freefly team.
The batteries have a USB type C port onboard supplying up to 60 watts for powering devices such as a phone or laptop.
They are smart batteries with a screen for viewing a range of specs from voltage, and power output to lifetime charge cycles, and much more.*
SL batteries utilize Lithium-Ion cells for more reliable performance and safer handling than LiPo battery cells.
These batteries are not only for the Mōvi Pro and Mōvi Carbon! We have published CAD and made an API available for anyone to integrate this into their electronics.
*The state of charge (SOC) indicator on the battery is always the most accurate, but there is a firmware update available for Mōvi Pro & Carbon (through the Mōvi Pro app), that allows you to select your battery type for increased accuracy of state of charge reporting on the back of the Mōvi. For more information about this, click here.
- Nominal Voltage: 21.6 V
- Min Voltage: 18 V
- Max Voltage: 25.2 V
- Capacity: 4.1 Ah
- Capacity: 86.4 Wh
- Ambient Operating Temperature : -20 C to 50 C
- Battery Cell Temperature: 10 C to 50 C
- Charging Temperature: 0 C to 50 C
- Weather: Moderate rain (~3 mm/minute)
- Drop Rating: 1 meter
- USB Power Delivery: 60W (up to 3A at 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V or 20V)
- Cell Chemistry: Lithium-Ion
- Cell Type: Lishen LR2170SF
- Max Current: 20 A
- Continuous Current: 13.5 A
- Weight: 600g
- Made in the USA
- Qty 1 - SL4-Ground Battery
- Mōvi Pro and Mōvi Carbon equipped with Mōvi Pro to SL Battery Adapter
- SL Battery Charger USB C
- Mōvi Pro to SL Battery Adapter
- Batteries cannot be shipped internationally via UPS. FedEx only.
- Due to extra processing time at FedEx, shipping times are not guaranteed for hazardous goods.
- The following countries do not allow air shipments of LiPo batteries. For a full list click here.
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- French Guiana
- Georgia Republic
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- Trinidad and Tobago