Purchasing an additional Toad (male adapter) allows for a MōVI with the Toad In The Hole (female adapter) attached to quickly mount to other filming carriers, such as a crane, jib, or car mount in a matter of seconds. Fiddling around with alignment is not required when engaging the Quick Release - just attach and rotate to the desired angle (from 0-360°) for shooting. The Quick Release uses a clamp to secure the MōVI. This clamp, along with the secondary release button, are used to release the MōVI.
- Lightweight, low-profile design
- 6061-T6 CNC machined aluminum
- Titanium Nitride coated catch / release for durability
- Able to be mounted in any orientation (0-360º degrees)
- Qty 1 - Toad (male adapter)
- Qty 4 - M3 Socket head screws for mounting the Toad In The Hole to a Ninja Star