Adding a Toad (male adapter) and a Ninja Star in your kit allows for quick mounting of the Mōvi to other platforms. With any Mōvi equipped with a Toad in the Hole receiver, quickly mount to other filming carriers, such as a crane, jib, or car mount in a matter of seconds.
Fiddling around with alignment is not required when engaging the Quick Release - just attach and rotate to the desired angle (from 0-360°) for shooting and lock it down. The Quick Release uses a simple clamp to secure the Mōvi providing fast lock and easy visual confirmation. This clamp, along with the secondary release button, are used to release the Mōvi.
- Lightweight, low-profile design
- 6061-T6 CNC machined aluminum
- Titanium Nitride coated catch / release for durability
- Ability to mount payloads in any orientation (0-360º degrees)
- Threaded and pass-through M3 holes for flexibility of mounting
- Easily paired with the Ninja Star for mounting to tripod, jibs, etc.
- Compatible with FlowCine Adapters
- Mounting holes
- Qty 4 - M3 pass through (3.2 mm)
- Qty 4 - M3 threaded (M3 x .05)
- Mounting hardware for Receiver (included)
- Qty 4 - M3 x 10 SCHS
- Qty 1 - Toad (male adapter)
- Qty 4 - M3 SCHS for mounting (Ninja Star, etc)
- Toad in the Hole M3 Quick Release Receiver (for Mōvi)
- Toad in the Hole M4 Quick Release Receiver (for Alta)
- Mōvi Pro Low Profile Handle
- Ninja Star
- Cargo Landing Gear (for mounting payloads underneath)
- Anything with a 32mm square M3 mount pattern
- FlowCine Mounts