Freefly Armor is available with the purchase of a new Alta X or Astro from Freefly. This armor protects your equipment* for two years and includes the following:
- Extended Warranty - this extends the manufacturer warranty on the aircraft from one year to two years.
- Discount on Service and Training - This grants a 10% discount to the owner for any non-warranty service or training** scheduled during the coverage period.
- Annual Checkup - Your first annual checkup service is included. Details about this service can be reviewed on our store for the Astro Checkup and Alta X Checkup.
- An Invite to Freefly Fest - Annual event at Freefly for technical information exchange, access to the entire Freefly team, product demonstration, insights into roadmap, etc.
*Drone to Armor coverage is 1:1, so if you are ordering multiple drones that you want to be protected, add Armor for each drone on the order.
**Cannot be applied with other training discounts. We'll always honor the higher of the multiple applicable discounts.
Freefly Armor is only available at the time of purchase of an applicable product (Astro or Alta X) directly from the Freefly website. We are currently unable to offer this protection plan through our resellers or for drones already in the wild.
- The standard Freefly Limited Warranty covers Freefly products for a period of 1-year. This Armor option extends that warranty on your Alta X or Astro for an additional year, for a total of 2 years of coverage.*
- The warranty covers parts and labor on repairs needed due to manufacturer defects. It also covers FedEx Ground shipping costs to get the equipment back to you after warranty service, along with any applicable taxes/duty/vat that is due when re-entering your country after service.**
- The extended warranty does not apply to batteries, chargers, accessories or payloads, only the one covered drone itself.
Service & Training Discount
- This 10% discount is valid for the entire period of your Armor coverage and can be applied to any service or training that Freefly offers for your covered equipment.***
- Freefly recommends annual service for all aircraft. One of these annual checkup services is included with your Armor purchase.
- Shipping to and from Freefly is not included in the Armor coverage.
- Additional costs may be due if damage or wear exceeds the thresholds of the Astro or Alta X checkup service.
- Alta X Checkup does not cover accessories that were not included with the Alta X chassis when purchased.
- Astro Checkup does not include service or inspection of payloads, accessories or batteries.
Freefly Fest Invite
- For each piece of equipment with Armor coverage, you'll receive an invite (free ticket) to our annual Freefly Fest.
- This event is an opportunity to meet with our partners, see new product demonstrations and chat with anyone from Freefly.
- Invite does not include travel/accommodations for the event.
*Freefly Warranties are non-transferable.
**Shipping costs to send equipment coming back to Freefly for evaluation/service are the responsibility of the customer.
***Cannot be combined with other discounts.