We recognize that our users put Freefly gear into a wide variety of demanding situations and count on their equipment to perform reliably. Freefly recommends that users send their equipment back on the following intervals for a checkup to ensure optimal long-term performance and reliability.
We recommend that your Alta be serviced once a year or every 1000 flight hours.
Freefly will inspect your Alta with specific emphasis on:
- Wear / fatigue items
- Updated / improved / revised components
- Confirm performance thresholds:
The service will include:
- Service bulletin and firmware updates.
- Full airworthiness inspection
- Full cleaning and fastener replacement (as needed)
- System level test and re-qualification
Once you complete your order, click on the link in the confirmation email to provide Freefly Support with the information necessary to bring your Alta in for service. Do not ship your Alta to Freefly before being issued an RA by Support!
*Shipping fees not included