was successfully added to your cart.
The MōVI Pro Test Drive (“Test Drive Program”) is only available to US residents.
The Test Drive Program is for the MōVI Pro Ground Bundle, which includes the following items (“Equipment”):
MōVI Pro; MōVI Ring Pro; MIMIC with Handlebars; 2x MōVI Pro Battery Pack 1.8Ah; 2x MōVI Pro Battery Charger; MōVI Pro Adjustable Camera Plate; MōVI Adjustable Top Camera Plate; MōVI Hot Shoe; 1x COM to MōVI Controller Receiver Cable; 1x MōVI Rod Mount Adapter; 2x Bolt 3/8 - 16 x 5/8”; 2x Bolt ¼ - 20 x ½”; 2x Bolt ¼ - 20 x 3/8”; 1x 2.00mm Hex Driver; and 1x 2.50mm Hex Driver.
Test Drive Program Fee
- The Test Drive Program fee of $750 plus applicable taxes and shipping costs must be paid in full prior to Freefly shipping the Equipment to Customer.
- Customer must provide Freefly with a completed and signed Credit Card Authorization form and a copy of Customer’s photo ID.
The term of the Test Drive Program is 7 calendar days (“Term”). The 1st day of the term shall commence on the date FedEx shows the first attempted delivery and shall expire on the 7th calendar day.
Decision to Purchase or Return Equipment
- Prior to the end of business (4pm PST) on the 6th day of the Term, Customer must contact Freefly Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to specify whether Customer will be purchasing or returning the Equipment.
- If the Customer elects to purchase the Equipment, Freefly will charge Customer’s credit card on file in the amount of $5,750 plus applicable taxes on the 7th day of the Term.
- If Customer elects to return the Equipment, Customer must contact Freefly Support prior to close of business (4pm PST) on the 6th calendar day of the Term to request a return authorization number. Prior to close of business (4pm PST) on the 7th calendar day of the Term, Customer must contact Freefly Support to provide the tracking number for the Equipment being returned.
- If Customer elects to return the Equipment, Customer is responsible for the return shipping of Equipment to Freefly.
- Customer may only return the Equipment via FedEx or UPS.
- The Equipment must be delivered to either UPS or FedEx and a tracking number obtained by the end of business on the 7th calendar day of the Term.
- Customer shall insure the shipment for the full value of the Equipment - $6500.
Customer shall return the Equipment to the following address:
Freefly Systems Inc.
Test Drive RA # (include your RA number)
15540 Woodinville-Redmond Rd NE
Woodinville, WA 98072
Phone: (425) 485-5500
- If Customer does not contact Freefly Support by the end of business on the 7th day of the Term, Freefly will charge Customer’s card on file in the amount of $5,750 and Customer will keep the Equipment.
- If Customer elects to return the Equipment, but is late in returning the Equipment (after the 7th day of the Term), Customer will be charged a late fee of $750.
- Under no circumstances will Customer be permitted to return the Equipment more than 7 days after the expiration of the original Term.
- During the Test Drive Program, the Equipment remains at all times the sole and exclusive property of Freefly.
- Customer has no rights or claims to the Equipment until Freefly has charged the Customer’s card on file for the balance due.
- Only when the Customer has paid the remaining balance of $5,750 for the Equipment shall ownership transfer to Customer.
Damaged or Modified Equipment
- During the Term of the Test Drive Program, Customer shall keep the Equipment in good repair and condition.
- Customer shall not modify or alter the Equipment. In the event of any material modifications, Customer will be responsible for all reasonable costs of Freefly in restoring the Equipment to its normal condition.
- Customer assumes and shall bear the entire risk of damage to the Equipment from any cause, except normal wear and tear, during the Term.
- Customer’s card on file shall be charged for any repair expenses owed to Freefly.
Loss of Equipment
- Customer assumes and shall bear the entire risk of loss of the Equipment from any cause during the Term of the Test Drive Program.
- In the event Customer reports the Equipment to be lost or stolen during the Term of the Test Drive Program, Customer is liable to Freefly for the replacement value of the Equipment.
- Freefly shall charge Customer’s card on file for the amount owed for replacement of lost or stolen Equipment.
- If Customer does not contact Freefly Support prior to the close of business on the 7 th day of the Term to provide tracking information for the returned Equipment, Customer shall be responsible for the replacement value of the Equipment and will be charged $5750.
- If Freefly is unable to charge Customer’s card on file within 24 hours for any charges relating to the purchase of the Equipment, replacement of lost or stolen Equipment, or repair charges for damaged Equipment, Customer will be in default.
- In the event of default, all amounts owed by Customer to Freefly are immediately due.
- Customer shall be responsible for any reasonable expenses of Freefly in attempting to recover the amount owed from Customer including collection fees and attorney’s fees.
- Freefly reserves the right to pursue all available civil and criminal remedies against Customer, including but not limited to: recovering possession of the equipment, obtaining from Customer’s form of payment any amounts owed, hiring outside debt collection firms, filing of criminal charges, and any civil remedies available. These remedies are not exclusive.
In the event of any missing accessories from the Equipment, Customer is fully liable to Freefly for the replacement cost of the missing items. Freefly will charge the Customer’s card on file for any missing items.
- Freefly does not assume, and Customer indemnifies Freefly against, any liability or claims resulting from use or malfunction of the equipment. Customer assumes all liability that may arise from use or failure of the Equipment.
- Freefly shall not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages resulting from use or failure of the Equipment.
Taxes and Duties
Customer agrees to keep the Equipment free of any taxes, duties, liens or other encumbrances. In the event such are levied against the Equipment, Customer agrees to reimburse Freefly in full for those charges.
Severability and Governing Laws
This represents the entire agreement between Freefly and Customer. If any portion of this agreement is found unenforceable, it will not affect the remainder of the agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable. The agreement shall be enforced according to the laws of the State of Washington. Freefly and Customer agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute arising from the terms and conditions of this agreement shall be King County, Washington and both Freefly and Customer waive all rights to have a dispute brought elsewhere.