was successfully added to your cart.
Toad In The Hole Quick ReleaseAdd to Wishlist
On Domestic Orders
The Toad In The Hole Quick Release is a sleek, lightweight, low-profile quick release unit, which provides an easy mount and release solution for your MōVI. It allows the operator to remove the MōVI from the handle assembly and attach to any other method of filming carrier, such as a crane, jib, or car mount (with a Toad installed) in a matter of seconds. Fiddling around with alignment is not required when engaging the Quick Release - just attach and rotate to the desired angle (from 0-360°) for shooting. The Quick Release uses a clamp to secure the MōVI. This clamp, along with the secondary release button, are used to release the MōVI.
- Lightweight, low-profile design
- Primary clamp and secondary safety catch release mechanism
- 6061-T6 CNC machined aluminum
- Titanium Nitride coated catch / release for durability
- Able to be mounted in any orientation (0-360º)
- Qty 1 - Toad In The Hole Quick Release
- Qty 4 - M3 Socket head screws for mounting the Toad In The Hole to a Ninja Star
- Dimensions: 56mm (W) x 53mm (D) x 40mm (H)
- Weight: 125g
Tried Toad In The Hole Quick Release, yet? We'd love to hear your thoughts.
Toad In The Hole Quick Release