We recognize that our users put Freefly gear into a wide variety of demanding situations and count on their equipment to perform reliably. Freefly recommends that users send their equipment back on the following intervals for a checkup to ensure optimal long-term performance and reliability.
We recommend that your Mōvi Pro be serviced once a year or every 1,500 operational hours.
Freefly will inspect your Mōvi Pro with specific emphasis on:
- Wear / fatigue items
- Updated / improved / revised components
- Confirm performance thresholds:
The service will include:
- Critical point hardware inspection, remove and replace roll beam bolts, pan bolts
- Service bulletin and firmware updates
- Clean and replace any critical failure fasteners
Do not ship your Mōvi Pro to Freefly before being issued an RA by Support!