We recognize that our users put Freefly gear into a wide variety of demanding situations and count on their equipment to perform reliably. Freefly recommends that users send their equipment back on the following intervals for a checkup to ensure optimal long-term performance and reliability.
We recommend that your TERO be serviced once a year or every 1,000 operational hours.
Freefly will inspect your MōVI with specific emphasis on:
- Wear / fatigue items
- Updated / improved / revised components
- Confirm performance thresholds:
The service will include:
- Critical point hardware inspection
- Clean and replace any critical failure fasteners
- This does not constitute a purchase of TERO camera vehicle. The TERO is discontinued and no longer available for sale. This is just a service request for a TERO that you already own or operate.
Do not ship your TERO to Freefly before being issued an RA by Support!