We recognize that our users put Freefly gear into a wide variety of demanding situations and count on their equipment to perform reliably. Freefly recommends that users send their equipment back on the following intervals for a checkup to ensure optimal long-term performance and reliability.
We recommend that your TERO be serviced once a year or every 1000 operational hours.
Freefly will inspect your MōVI with specific emphasis on:
- Wear / fatigue items
- Updated / improved / revised components
- Confirm performance thresholds:
The service will include:
- Critical point hardware inspection
- Clean and replace any critical failure fasteners
- This does not constitute a purchase of TERO camera vehicle. The TERO is discontinued and no longer available for sale. This is a pre-paid checkup service for a TERO you already own!
Once you complete your order, click on the link in the confirmation email to provide Freefly Support with the information necessary to bring your Alta in for service. Do not ship your TERO to Freefly before being issued an RA by Support!
*Shipping fees not included