The Ember NATO Rail Clamp is the fastest way to attach monitors, handles, and other accessories to your Ember camera.
Designed to be smaller and lighter than standard NATO clamps, it works seamlessly with our NATO Rails, Adjustable Monitor Mounts, and side handles. With four M3 mount points on the top face and one on the back face, you can create a dual monitor mount setup to add a phone or iPad control screen, as well as 2 ¼”-20 mount points to allow for easy mounting of any other accessories.
Quarter-turn unlock action makes for easy rigging adjustments and quick breakdown of your rig. And the spring-loaded lock lever makes it easy to get your lever adjusted and out of the way for shooting.
- Attaches to any NATO Rail, including Ember NATO Rails
- M3 Mounting Points (10) and ¼”-20 Mounting Points (2)
- ¼ turn lock/unlock action with spring-loaded lever for angle adjustment
- Works seamlessly with Ember Adjustable Monitor Mount, Dual Monitor Height Booster and NATO Rails
- Rugged machined aluminum body
- Spring-loaded adjustable lever
- PVD coated black stainless steel hardware
- Physical dimensions: 40.0 x 42.4 x 14.3mm (1.58 x 1.67 x 0.56")
- Qty 1 - NATO Clamp
- Qty 2 - ¼-20 Captive Screws