The Mōvi Controller is a professional grade remote system that allows the operator full control over pan, tilt, and roll, as well as focus, iris and zoom.
Control of the pan, tilt and roll come from an 2-axis joystick and any knob input you choose to map roll to.
- Roll control on Mōvi Controller will be limited to trimming or small adjustments. If you want full roll control, add one or more Mōvi Wheels to your kit.
This controller provides telemetry from the Mōvi (M-Series, Mōvi Pro, Mōvi Carbon or Mōvi XL) and allows the user to access Mōvi system menus to enable on the fly adjustment of key Mōvi parameters.
- If you are operating a RED camera, you can also control camera parameters and playback through the RED RCP Cable.
There are individual inputs to allow to control focus, iris and zoom.
- With a RED camera and Canon EF lenses on Pro or XL you can control the focus and iris through the RED RCP Cable.
- For all other camera and lens combinations, through the integrated 3-axis lens control system in the Mōvi Pro, Mōvi Carbon and Mōvi XL, you can control compatible external lens motors.
The Mōvi Controller also simplifies the remote control station by providing power for an LCD monitor and wireless video system. A single v-lock battery will power your controller, monitor, wireless video system, and additional 5 or 12v accessories. There are several power outputs on the controller:
- 12V 3A 2-pin LEMO (not ARRI pinned)
- 12V 50W D-Tap (on the v-lock plate)
- 5V USB A (two!)
- MōVI Controller
- MōVI Controller RP-SMA Receiver
- USB A-A Cable
- Focus Knob Label Ring
- Neck Strap
- Spare Receiver Mounting Tape
- Controller Aux Power Cable (for powering 2.1 barrel accessories like monitors)
- MōVI Controller Receiver Cables for M-Series
- MōVI Pro / XL COM to MōVI Controller Receiver Cable
- IDX P-VS2 V-Mount Battery Plate with integrated Power Cable
- Monitor Mount (Quick Release Plug 13mm)
- Tripod Mount
- Foam designed for Pelican 1500 cases