was successfully added to your cart.
M5/M10/M15 CheckupAdd to Wishlist
We recognize that our users put Freefly gear into a wide variety of demanding situations and count on their equipment to perform reliably. Freefly recommends that users send their equipment back on the following intervals for a checkup to ensure optimal long-term performance and reliability.
We recommend that your MōVI M5/M10/M15 be serviced once a year or every 1000 operational hours.
Freefly will inspect your MōVI with specific emphasis on:
- Wear / fatigue items
- Updated / improved / revised components
- Confirm performance thresholds:
The service will include:
- Replace all worn external wiring
- Critical point hardware inspection, remove roll beam bolts and replace
- Service bulletin and firmware updates
- Clean and replace any critical failure fasteners
Once you complete your order, Freefly Support will reach out to you at the email on the order, to get the information necessary to bring your MōVI in for service. Please do not ship your MōVI to Freefly before being issued an RA by Support!
*Shipping fees not included