The Cineluxe Pro Gimbal Backpack 24 is designed to allow filmmakers to transition seamlessly between shooting locations with a fully built and balanced Mōvi Pro rig*. Using the Toad in the Hole quick release, the Mōvi Pro can be removed from the Mōvi Ring Pro and protected inside the backpack while the ring is securely strapped to the outside. The backpack enables most camera rigs to be stored with lens, monitor and other gear attached, ready to shoot.
The Cineluxe Pro Gimbal Backpack 24 is part of the Tenba Cineluxe Collection. Tenba developed this collection in collaboration with a large group of professional filmmakers to deliver a unique level of speed, versatility, protection and performance to video camera bags.
- This is the first ever video camera backpack developed with a quick access "doctor bag" style opening. With this style opening, these bags allow uncompromising filmmakers the quickest possible access to their gear, and they enable cameras to be stored with baseplates, matte boxes and other rig components attached.
- Tenba’s exclusive Flex-Core™ dividers that are both rigid and flexible, and an included set of padded wraps that help maximize the interior storage space by protecting additional lenses and other delicate gear when stored alongside a built rig.
- Ventilated Airflow back panel and Pivot-Fit™ harness straps that automatically adjust for different shoulder and body types, ensuring the backpack is comfortable to carry even when fully loaded.
- The bag includes two padded wraps and a padded zippered pouch, as well as a camera security strap.
*Freefly equipment (Mōvi Pro, Mōvi Ring Pro), camera equipment (camera, lens, etc) and Tenba accessories (organizing pouches and blue and gray supports) are shown for demonstration only and are not included with this bag.
- Product Weight - 10.00 lbs ( 4.5 kg )
- Exterior Dimensions - 17.5 in. W x 23 in. H x 11.5 in.D ( 44 X 58 X 29 cm )
- Interior Dimensions - 16 in. W x 21.5 in. H x 9.5 in. D ( 41 X 55 X 24 cm )