The Toad in the Hole M3 Quick Release Receiver is a sleek, lightweight, low-profile quick release unit, which provides an easy mount and release solution for your Mōvi*.
It attaches to the pan (upper) motor of any Mōvi and allows the operator to remove the Mōvi from the Classic Handle, Ring Pro or Low Profile Handle and attach to any other method of filming carrier with a Toad installed, such as a crane, jib, or car mount in a matter of seconds.
Fiddling around with alignment is not required when engaging the Quick Release - just attach and rotate to the desired angle (from 0-360°) for shooting. The Quick Release uses a clamp to secure the Mōvi. This clamp, along with the secondary release button, are used to release the Mōvi.
- Lightweight, low-profile design
- Primary clamp and secondary safety catch release mechanism
- Integrated safety loop for connecting to wire support tether
- Able to be mounted in any orientation (0-360º)
- Direct replacement for original Toad in the Hole receiver on Mōvi Pro, Mōvi Carbon or M-Series Systems
*Does not include male toad. Order a toad separately, or order the kit that includes both parts of the quick release setup.
- 6061-T6 CNC machined aluminum
- Titanium Nitride coated catch / release for durability
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Size: 56mm (W) x 53mm (D) x 40mm (H)
- Weight: 140g
- Full dimensions, mounting pattern: here
- Not a suitable replacement for the Toad in the Hole M4 Quick Release Receiver included with the Alta X Landing Skyview Gear or Cargo Landing Gear.
- Does not include male toad.
- You may need to fully remove the clamp lever on the receiver to install this on your Mōvi, Ninja Star, payload or application.
- Qty 1 - Toad in the Hole M3 Quick Release Receiver for Mōvi applications
- Mōvi Systems with M3 fasteners
- M15 (replacement for original hardware)
- Mōvi Pro (replacement for original hardware)
- Mōvi Carbon (replacement for original hardware)
- Alta 6, Alta 8, Alta 8 Pro
- Battery tray quick release (replacement for original hardware