We wanted to provide a versatile way to mount a phone, tablet, or other accessory alongside your cine monitor.
The L-shaped design with multiple mounting points allows you to create a variety of different configurations for shooting.
The NATO geometry lets you use quick release clamps to easily set up and remove your accessories. Whether it’s a light, mic, mobile device, or something else, this thing lets you rig up your camera cockpit however you like.
- L-shaped design for mounting a main monitor or tablet on the horizontal axis plus a phone clamp on the vertical axis
- Many ¼-20 holes (9) for versatile mounting options
- ARRI pin standard anti-rotate holes/slots on (8) of the ¼-20 mounting holes.
- Two anti-rotate spacers with ¼”-20 captive screws included.
- Bracket profile is compatible with all NATO standard accessory clamps.
- Rugged machined aluminum body
- PVD coated black stainless steel hardware
- Silicon mounting pad on spacers
- Product weight in use: 56.5g (with 2 ¼-20 screws and 2 anti-rotate spacers)
- Physical dimensions: 126.2 x 79.0 x 20.7mm (4.97 x 3.11 x 0.82")
- Qty 1 - NATO Monitor Bracket
- Qty 2 - Anti-Rotate Spacers
- Qty 2 - ¼-20 Captive Screws
- Adjustable Accessory Mount
- Phone Clamp Mount
- Monitors and accessories with ¼ 20 mounts
- Mounts with ¼ 20 fasteners