Toad in the Hole M4 Quick Release Receiver (for Alta)Add to Wishlist
This version of the Toad in the Hole Receiver (M4) is a beefed up version of our original quick release unit, which provides an easy mount and release solution for your heavy duty applications and payloads.*
It allows the operator to quickly remove the payload from the aircraft and attach to any other method of carrier with a Toad installed in a matter of seconds. Fiddling around with alignment is not required when engaging the Quick Release - just attach and rotate to the desired angle (from 0-360°). The Quick Release uses a clamp to secure the payload. This clamp, along with the secondary release buttons, are used to release the receiver from whatever it's attached to.
- Lightweight, low-profile design
- Primary clamp and secondary safety catch release mechanism
- Safety loop for connecting to wire support tether
- Allows payload to be mounted in any lateral orientation (0-360º)
- Same TITH Receiver that is included with Alta X Skyview Landing Gear and Cargo Landing Gear
- Strong M4 mounting hardware for payload integration
* Not directly compatible with Mōvi Pro/Carbon/M-Series/Ninja Star.
- 6061-T6 CNC machined aluminum
- Titanium Nitride coated catch / release for durability
- Size: 56mm (W) x 53mm (D) x 40mm (H)
- Hole pattern specs for integration available here
- Weight: 102g
- Mōvi Pro, Mōvi Carbon and M-Series Systems use M3 fasteners and are not compatible with this quick release receiver.
- Does not include male toad.
- You may need to fully remove the clamp lever to install this on your payload/application.
- Qty 1 - Toad in the Hole M4 Quick Release
- Qty 4 - M4 x 22 SHCS (installed, captured in quick release body)